9.18.2011

New Products

I'm so excited! I just got in the Mark Lees Signature Series skin care products. I have been working with their Sensitive Science line and parts of the Moisture Support System for a long time. They are fantastic products and my clients really love them.

I was looking for products that could help to control oil production in the skin. One of my clients went down to Florida and had a treatment with Dr. Lees himself. He recommended products to her and she has been using them for a while now and her skin really transformed. So I had to have them!

"This is our most popular range of products comprised of time-tested formulations that address the elemental needs of skin that needs moisture, but tends to develop clogged pores and break out easily. The Mark Lees Signature Line adds needed hydration without heavy fats or oils that can clog pores. Used as a system, the Signature Line will help eliminate existing clogged pores, help prevent new clogged pores, while providing hydration and protection to achieve clearer and more beautiful-looking skin."

That sounds awesome to me! I can't wait to see the results!


No comments:

Post a Comment